GBR 5.45% 5.8¢ great boulder resources limited

You are correct- &, seemingly, the market will soon accept these...

1. 1,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342
    You are correct- &, seemingly, the market will soon accept these views. Great for GBR's SP, & its exciting resources.

Gold has gone, in the last 10 days, from c.US $1620, to US $1771 yesterday.
    This is very strong growth in such a short period- many analysts are stating that it is tracking to go past $1800/oz soon.

The main reasons given, FWIW, are that the US $ is weakening; & the USA rate of inflation appears to be slightly moderating (= lower interest rates).

Some analysts are also stating that, with crypto currencies recently crashing, & fears of more crypto disasters a possibility, gold is having a resurgence of support: a "traditional safe haven" in troubling economic times, & persistent inflation.
    Crypto as a "reliable store of value" is appearing increasingly dubious

K-i-t-c-o C. Christian said, 11.11.22

"FTX collapse could mean ‘cascade' of failures in crypto sector - Ran NeunerCornelius Christian

FTX, once the third largest crypto exchange by trading volume, collapsed over the past week as its native token, FTT, lost over 80 percent of its value. The firm has now filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, and its collapse could impact the entire crypto sector, said Ran Neuner, Host and Founder of Crypto Banter.

“How long will it take to bring money [back] into this industry, so people can trust it again?” Neuner said. “It’s a huge catastrophe… I expect the cleanup operation from this to last a long time.”

He suggested that this could lead other firms, like crypto lender BlockFi, to also fold. On Thursday, BlockFi announced it would be freezing withdrawals from its accounts.

“There is a rumour in the industry, and I can’t confirm it because I haven’t seen the papers but it comes from a reliable source, that BlockFi… had a loan to FTX collateralized by FTT,” said Neuner. “FTT is now worth zero and FTX can’t repay the loan.”

“We’ve had a cascade of failures [in the crypto industry],” he continued. “The centralized players seem to have systematic failure because of greed, because of over-leverage, and stuff like that.”

Neuner spoke with Michelle Makori, Editor-in-Chief and Lead Anchor at ***** News".

insert -"k-i-t-c-o- to open" https://www.*****.com/news/2022-11-11/FTX-collapse-could-mean-cascade-of-failures-in-crypto-sector-Ran-Neuner.html
    My above commentary, & link, does not allow me to cite the word "-k-i-t-c-o-". Insert it, to obtain the full link.

For a laugh (& to Goldman Sachs huge embarrassment), this is what Goldman Sachs predicted on 5.1.22 about the continuing rise of crypto currencies, & how crypto was beginning to usurp gold as a traditional store of value!

"LONDON, Jan 5 (Reuters) - Bitcoin will take market share away from gold in 2022 as digital assets become more widely adopted, Goldman Sachs analyst Zach Pandl said in a research note to clients.

Citing bitcoin's $700 billion market capitalization, compared to the around $2.6 trillion worth of gold owned as an investment, Goldman Sachs said that the cryptocurrency currently has a 20% share of the "store of value" market.

Bitcoin will "most likely" become a bigger proportion over time, Goldman Sachs said, in a list of 2022 predictions".

https://www.reuters.com/business/finance/goldman-sachs-says-bitcoin-will-compete-with-gold-store-value-2022-01-05/Bitcoin has collapsed, similar to most cryptos- great for the POG, & GBR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $34.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $132.5K 2.400M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 573 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.003 ( 5.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ 195411
Last updated 12.09pm 29/03/2024 ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.